Sale ends soon!
WARNING: Do not submerge theappliance/Cable/plug in water or any other liquid, to avoid electric shock. This appliance is notintended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experienceand knowledge, unless they have been given supervision orinstruction concerning use of the appliance by a personresponsible for their safety. This appliance is nota toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with theappliance. Never leave the deviceunattended(whether in use or not) in a place easily accessible by children. During operation, donot leave the device unattended. Do not use theappliance if it has fallen on the floor, if there any visible signs of damage or if ithas a leak. Disconnect the cord from the supplyimmediately. If the cord/plugbecomes damaged, the appliance malfunctions or becomes damaged, do not usethe appliance. Never leave the powercable tangled during operation.Untangle it immediately. If the appliance oraccessories become damaged please refer to a qualified technician.